vsm-dashboard under pdb

jcalcote
Hi Yaguang,

I'm assuming you do not run under apache2 when you're trying to debug issues with vsm-dashboard. My limited experience with django tells me I should be able to run the dashboard in this manner:

root@vsm-controller:/usr/share/vsm-dashboard# python manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8000

This starts a separate server on port 8000 (running next to apache2 on port 80) that I could run under pdb if I wanted to in this manner:

root@vsm-controller:/usr/share/vsm-dashboard# python -m pdb manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8000

When I do this, however, the server seems to understand the request and even redirect properly for default dashboard access. But I merely end up at a page that says, "The page you were looking for doesn't exist." (Title: "Page Not Found").

What aspects of running this django server in dev mode do I not understand?

Thanks in advance,
John