using vsm to create jewel ceph fail

niupengju
hi
  when i use vsm2.1 to create ceph cluster ,the ceph version is jewel 10.2.3, the mon is created failed.
dashboard reported check mon status error. The mon is down.
  I try to change auth cephx to none in /etc/manifest/server.manifest.But it no useful.Auth in /etc/ceph/ceph.conf is cephx.
  I have other problem´╝üI use VSM 2.1 to import an exsit cluster! but some informanition is not show! such as cluster name,mds status!
  Do you have a Template for import an exsit cluster!
   Thank you!