rpc timeout error: check network

leon
rpc timeout error: check network
I have installed VSM 2.1 with ceph 0.94.6 on CentOS 7.2.
All nodes are VirtualBox VMs.
Basic configuration includes 3 nodes & vsm-controller.
After successfull installing I've loged in, shutdowned all nodes for backup creation.
Then I started all nodes and was trying to manage nodes.
Trying to stop server I've found error: "rpc timeout error: check network"
Reboot of nodes doesn't helped.
Services vsm-agent & vsm-physical are active on all nodes by default.
Diamond service (for collecting statistic) disabled by default.
Could anybody help me?

Re: rpc timeout error: check network

leon
After restarting services vsm-agent, vsm-physical and diamond on ceph-node3 server managment via VSM works fine.