HTTP page can't be reached

Alibaba
Hello all,

I have installed VSM 2.1 release.

everything was finished successfully, but at the end i couldn't reach to https://x.x.x.x/dashboard/vsm

I checked http.conf file but there is missing root path.(it is /var/www/html)

could anyone tell me what should be root directory ??

Thanks,
Ali

Re: HTTP page can't be reached

Martin Chacon Piza
Hello Ali,
Try adding the following line marked in bold:

WSGIDaemonProcess dashboard
WSGIProcessGroup dashboard
WSGISocketPrefix run/wsgi
WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}

WSGIScriptAlias /dashboard /usr/share/vsm-dashboard/vsm_dashboard/wsgi/django.wsgi

in the file:  /etc/httpd/conf.d/vsm-dashboard.conf
And then restart the apache:
# sudo systemctl restart httpd

Regards,
Martin

Re: HTTP page can't be reached

Alibaba
Thank you dear Martin ,

It helped me.

Excuse me, if you don't mind i will ask you one more question.

Now i am in , but when i go to create Cluster Page  and try  to create cluster , the Button doesn't work .
What cloud be the problem . when i click it nothing happens.

Thanks,
Ali