Failed to stop openstack-keystone.service: Unit openstack-keystone.service not loaded.

Failed to stop openstack-keystone.service: Unit openstack-keystone.service not loaded.

masber
Hi,

My environment:
centos 7
ceph hammer
I installed the openstack newton repositories

I do the installation until this point:

+ sleep 3
+ MYSQL_KEYSTONE_USER=keystone
+ MYSQL_KEYSTONE_PASSWORD=019f2656a3fe717a7223
+ KEYSTONE_HOST=192.168.1.100
+ ADMIN_PASSWORD=0c19bc8e5d15dba3f1d6
+ ADMIN_TOKEN=92086306346bc509c506
+ SERVICE_TOKEN=92086306346bc509c506
+ ADMIN_USER=admin
+ SERVICE_TENANT_NAME=service
+ setup_keystone
++ is_service_enabled 192.168.1.100
++ set +o xtrace
+ [[ 1 -gt 0 ]]
+ unset http_proxy
+ unset https_proxy
+ unset ftp_proxy
+ export OS_USERNAME=
+ OS_USERNAME=
+ export OS_AUTH_KEY=
+ OS_AUTH_KEY=
+ export OS_AUTH_TENANT=
+ OS_AUTH_TENANT=
+ export OS_STRATEGY=
+ OS_STRATEGY=
+ export OS_AUTH_STRATEGY=
+ OS_AUTH_STRATEGY=
+ export OS_AUTH_URL=
+ OS_AUTH_URL=
+ export SERVICE_ENDPOINT=
+ SERVICE_ENDPOINT=
+ BASE_SQL_CONN=mysql://keystone:019f2656a3fe717a7223@192.168.1.100
+ KEYSTONE_AUTH_HOST=192.168.1.100
+ KEYSTONE_AUTH_PORT=35357
+ KEYSTONE_AUTH_PROTOCOL=http
+ KEYSTONE_SERVICE_HOST=192.168.1.100
+ KEYSTONE_SERVICE_PORT=5000
+ KEYSTONE_SERVICE_PROTOCOL=http
+ SERVICE_ENDPOINT=http://192.168.1.100:35357/v2.0
+ KEYSTONE_CATALOG_BACKEND=sql
+ logfile=/var/log/keystone/keystone.log
+ service openstack-keystone stop
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl stop  openstack-keystone.service
Failed to stop openstack-keystone.service: Unit openstack-keystone.service not loaded.
I checked the services and openstack-keystone.service is not there

Any advise?

thank you very much