2.1 update?

jcalcote
Hi Yaguang,

Does your team have any prognosis for when a more stable release of the 2.1 code base will be available? You've released alpha 1 recently. We have a code freeze scheduled for January 8th on our side. Do you believe you will have a beta or full release before that time?

We're just trying to schedule appropriately - if we find you're not due to release until the 15th, then we might be able to push our code freeze date out to that date also.

Thanks,
John

RE: 2.1 update?

ywang19
Administrator

Hi John,

I expect to deliver the beta release at Xmas’ day, and the final release in the end of Next January.

Regards,

-yaguang

Does your team have any prognosis for when a more stable release of the 2.1 code base will be available? You've released alpha 1 recently. We have a code freeze scheduled for January 8th on our side. Do you believe you will have a beta or full release before that time?

We're just trying to schedule appropriately - if we find you're not due to release until the 15th, then we might be able to push our code freeze date out to that date also.

Thanks,
John

http://vsm-discuss.33411.n7.nabble.com/2-1-update-tp298.html

To start a new topic under vsm-discuss, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from vsm-discuss, click here.
NAML